Why hire a licensed and insured landscape maintenance company?
Sonoma County’s culture is known for how it values beautiful outdoor spaces. With its rolling hills, lush vineyards, and stunning coastline our natural spaces speak for themselves, however our cultivate landscapes require a licensed and insured Sonoma County landscape maintenance company to reach their full potential.
Whether you are a homeowner, vineyard estate manager, or anything in between, being assured your landscape is under the expert eyes of a professional landscaper ensures your outdoor environments will thrive. Our team at Inspired Landscapes can help you with all aspects of garden maintenance services in Sonoma County, including horticultural care (pruning/fertilizing), irrigation maintenance, lawn care, and installing new plants and mulch when needed. To build and retain trust with the community we upkeep an ‘A Rating’ with the Better Business Bureau.
Why hire a professional, insured landscape company for maintenance work?
● Save time: Let’s face it, we all have busy lives. If you don’t have the time to mow the lawn, weed the garden, or trim the trees, a landscape contractor can take care of it for you. This will free up your time so you can focus on actually enjoying your outdoor spaces rather than toiling in them.
● Get professional results: A professional landscape contractor has the experience and expertise to get the job done right. They will know how to care for your plants and trees in a way that ensures their health and longevity. This will save you stress and money in the long run, as you can be confident your landscape will be stunning when guests visit or you host an event and won’t have to replace plants that have died due to neglect.
● Increase your property value: A well-maintained landscape can increase the value of your home. Studies have shown that homes with attractive landscaping sell for more than homes with unkempt yards, often increasing property values 12-15% alone!
● Improve your home’s curb appeal: A beautiful landscape can make your home more inviting and appealing to potential buyers or renters. It can also make your home more enjoyable to live in, as it will provide a relaxing and inviting space to relax and entertain guests.
● Reduce your environmental impact and increase sustainability: A professional landscape contractor can help you choose plants that are native to your area and that require less water and maintenance. This can help you reduce your water usage and your carbon footprint as well as guide you towards use of sustainable projects and practices.
When looking for a professional landscape contractor in Sonoma County, make sure the contractor is licensed, insured, and holds liability and worker’s compensation insurance. The landscape industry is rife with unlicensed and uninsured operators who put you, your family, and your property at a huge risk of liability in the case of an accident. Be sure to ask about the contractor’s experience and qualifications, with over 20 years of maintenance experience and a wide range of industry certifications, we are some of the most qualified landscapers in Sonoma County.
Hiring a landscape contractor is a great way to save time, get professional results, and increase the value of your home. If you’re looking for a professional landscape contractor in Sonoma County, contact us today for a free consultation.